Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
CORE Festival Terms and Conditions 2022
Appendix 1: Access to the Festival
Appendix 2: House Rules
Appendix 3: Cashless payments
Appendix 4: Add-On Sale
These Terms apply to the purchase of Festival products and/or services by the Customer through all Official Sales Channels (as defined below).
1.1 Agreement: the agreement between the Customer and the Official Sales Channel (as applicable) for the purchase of Festival products and/or services. This agreement consists of these Terms and Conditions, the purchase confirmation and other provisions attached to or referred to in these Terms and Conditions, and/or the purchase confirmation and general terms and conditions of Paylogic and -in case of purchase of an entrance ticket including hotel stay- the general terms and conditions of the hotel.
1.2 Terms and Conditions: the present general terms and conditions, including the appendices.
1.3 Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the course of his or her commercial, business, craft or professional activity.
1.4 Customer, you, your: the consumer, legal entity or de facto association that enters into the Agreement for the purchase of Festival products and/or services as provided herein.
1.5 Festival: the 2022 edition of the music festival 'CORE Festival', scheduled to take place at Osseghem Park, 1020 Brussels, Belgium, from May 27 to May 28 2022.
1.6 Festival organizer: WEAREONE.world bv, with registered office at Korte Vlierstraat 6, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium, and company number BE 0867.239.782, the organizer and producer of the Festival.
1.7 Festival Products and/or Services: the products and/or services related to the Festival, as offered to and purchased by Customer through the Official Sales Channels. Add-Ons may be added to such purchase and vary according to the Official Sales Channel, according to the terms set forth in Exhibit 4. Credits may be purchased through www.corefestival.com and at the Festival, according to the terms and conditions for cashless payments set forth in Exhibit 3.
1.8 Festival Visitor: The natural person who holds a valid registered CORE Festival Ticket (as defined in this Agreement) and ultimately uses the Festival's products and/or services in accordance with the Agreement.
1.9 Force Majeure: Any of the following events the occurrence of which makes performance of obligations (excluding payment obligations) under the Agreement and/or the Festival impossible, impracticable or unsafe: an act of God (including without limitation avalanches), inevitable accident, fire, strike or other labor dispute, war or threat of war, act of public enemy, act of terrorism or threats thereof, riot or civil commotion, national state of emergency, enactment, rule, order or act of any government or governmental instrumentality, failure of technical facilities, epidemic (including a health epidemic), interruption in, or substantial delay of necessary transportation services, or any event or condition beyond a party’s reasonable control, as applicable. Inclement weather shall, in principle, not be deemed Force Majeure, provided however that should such weather conditions be severe or threatening enough to render a declaration by the applicable public authorities that conditions threaten public safety, then such weather condition shall be deemed Force Majeure hereunder.
1.10 Official Sales Channel: Festival products and/or services can only be purchased through the Festival Organizer, a Travel Partner or Ticket Partner. Festival products and/or services offered through the Festival Organizer are processed through Paylogic, the Festival Organizer's service provider.
1.11 Paylogic: Paylogic Holding bv operates an online platform for ticket sales and access management and has been hired by the Festival Organizer as a supplier to make its platform available to the Festival Organizer who can thus enter into an Agreement with the Customer for the sale of certain Festival products and services as mentioned in this Agreement.
1.12 Credits: a monetary value that can be purchased through www.corefestival.com and at the Festival and recharged on the CORE Festival Bracelet for spending on the Festival grounds on food and beverages, among other things. The purchase and use of Credits are subject to the specific terms and conditions set forth in Exhibit 3.
1.13 Ticket Refund Fee: if a Festival entry ticket purchased from the Festival organizer (via the Paylogic platform), is refunded after purchase, according to the refund provisions stated here, then a Ticket Refund Fee will be charged for each refunded ticket and thus deducted from the refund amount. The Ticket Refund Fee amounts to €10 per ticket.
1.14 CORE Festival Bracelet: The Festival visitor can only access the Festival with an official ticket (festival bracelet) and use his/her purchased Credits. If you have purchased a Comfort ticket, your CORE Festival Bracelet will give you access to the appropriate zones.
1.15 Travel and/or Ticket Partner: the official partners of CORE Festival explicitly mentioned on www.corefestival.com and who, in the case of Ticket Partner, offer CORE Festival Tickets or, in the case of Travel Partner, offer a package put together by the Travel Partner itself including CORE Festival Ticket and other (travel) services.
1.16 Add-On: A CORE Festival add-on is an additional purchase from the Festival Organizer or an independent third party, as applicable (e.g., providers of lockers or shuttle services, operating at or around the Festival site). Add-Ons are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer, through the Paylogic platform or an independent third party platform.
1.17 Waiting List: If a particular ticket type or all CORE Festival Tickets are sold out, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to open a Waiting List. By registering on the Waiting List, You authorize the Festival Organizer to contact You if tickets are available again and tickets may be offered to You through Waiting List sales.
2. Scope of the Terms
2.1 General Provisions
2.1.1 The attachments are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions. The Customer is invited to accept these Terms and Conditions during the purchase process and at the latest when entering into a Contract through the Official Sales Channels. You can always consult a recent version of the Terms and Conditions at www.corefestival.com; or upon request at the Festival's customer service department.
2.1.2 If you are purchasing Festival products and/or services not only for yourself but also for others, we remind you that it is your sole responsibility to inform those people of these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions that may apply to your purchase (including the terms and conditions listed Section 2.3 below), and to obtain their agreement to those terms and conditions prior to your purchase.
2.2 Ticket/Travel Partners
2.2.1 When you purchase Festival Products through a Ticket Partner or Travel Partner, the Ticket Partner or Travel Partner, as the case may be, is your contracting party. You are entering into a direct Agreement with them and you will then be subject to their own terms and conditions of sale.
It is the sole responsibility of such Ticket/Travel Partner to provide you with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, during the purchase process and no later than at the conclusion of the Agreement with you.
The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability to you.
3. Festival products and/or services: general provisions
3.1 Age Limit
3.1.1 The minimum age for admission to the Festival is eighteen (18). No exception will be made to this rule, even if accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult, even if the Client turns 18 in 2022 but after the date of the Festival. The Festival Organizer will deny entry to the Festival if, for example, the identity check mentioned below shows that the Festival Visitor has not reached that age at the start of the Festival.
3.2 Official Sales Channels
3.2.1 Festival products and/or services can only be purchased through the Official Sales Channels.
3.2.2 Festival products and/or services obtained by any other means (through another sales channel or by somehow circumventing the procedure prescribed at www.corefestival.com) will not be considered valid by the Festival Organizer and the Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse the Festival ticket holder access to the Festival.
3.3 CORE Festival ticket sales
3.3.1 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel and offer for sale again admission tickets to the Festival that do not comply with the provisions of this Article 3. In this case, the purchase price for the ticket(s) in question will be refunded to you (and only to you) after deduction of the Ticket Refund Fee, and always in compliance with the cancellation provisions contained in this agreement.
3.3.2 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel your purchase for technical reasons (e.g. if existing quotas are exceeded).
3.3.3 Each entry ticket for the Festival will be delivered to you via an e-ticket.
3.3.4 The Festival Organizer will make available a pre-sale of CORE Festival Tickets. If you register for the pre-sale before the deadline at www.corefestival.com you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets even before the Sale.
3.3.5 During the Pe-Sale you can purchase a maximum of 4 day tickets or 4 weekend tickets in total.
3.3.6 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to arrange ticket sales other than those listed above. If applicable, the special conditions for that particular sale will be published on www.corefestival.com so that the Main Buyer can make an informed purchase.
Admission ticket including hotel stay
3.3.7 Each admission ticket including hotel stay must be personalized by providing the Festival Visitor's name, email address and nationality. The Festival Visitor may be yourself or other people for whom you purchase tickets.
3.3.8 Unless otherwise stated by the Festival Organizer, this personalization of the Festival entry ticket must take place within the period specified in the ticket confirmation email sent to you. After this period, the personalization is final and the personal data provided cannot be changed.
Admission to the Festival and identity verification
3.3.9 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to check the identity of anyone entering the Festival grounds (or to have it checked by designated representatives). If one cannot identify oneself, the Festival visitor will be refused entry to the Festival. A valid identification document can be a valid ID card, passport or driver's license. Copies of identity documents will not be accepted.
3.3.10 A denied admission under Article does not entitle anyone to a refund.
3.3.11 For security reasons, Festival visitors who hold a day ticket or weekend ticket and leave the Festival grounds will not be allowed to re-enter the Festival grounds until the following day.
3.4 CORE Festival Bracelet
3.4.1 For each Festival entry ticket purchased, the Festival Organizer will provide you with a CORE Festival Bracelet, which must be validated at the Festival site before Festival entry can be granted to the Festival attendee. A CORE Festival Bracelet can only grant one (1) person access to the Festival.
3.4.2 The CORE Festival Bracelet must be picked up at the entrance to the Festival.
3.4.3 The CORE Festival Bracelet not only serves as an entry ticket to the Festival. Purchased Credits are also uploaded to this bracelet. The Festival visitor is required to scan his/her CORE Festival Bracelet to enter the Festival grounds, exclusive zones to which the Bracelet gives access and to access/use the purchased Credits.
Loss or theft of your CORE Festival Bracelet
3.4.4 You are solely responsible for the loss or theft of your CORE Festival Bracelet upon receipt from the Festival Organizer (in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions).
4. Cancellations and refunds
4.1 For purchases from the Festival Organizer (through the Paylogic platform), cancellations and refunds can only be processed as provided here or on the Festival Organizer’s website.
For purchases from a Ticket/Travel Partner, cancellation and refund policies are governed exclusively by the Ticket/Travel Partner's terms and conditions. The Festival Organiser bears no liability whatsoever.
5.1 Liability of the Customer and Festival Visitor
Refusal of access
5.1.1 Anyone who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions will be immediately denied entry or removed from the Festival grounds. No refunds will be made unless otherwise agreed here.
5.1.2 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to multiple editions of the Festival or other events organized by the Festival Organizer and its affiliates, depending on the nature of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions (for example, if you sell drugs at the Festival).
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to prosecute any holder of counterfeit CORE Festival Tickets and CORE Festival Bracelets.
5.2 Liability of the Festival Organizer
5.2.1 The Festival Organizer shall only be liable for damages that are the direct and exclusive result of a breach by the Festival Organizer. Excluded from compensation are (i) consequential damages and (ii) intentional damages caused by deliberate recklessness on the part of the party suffering the damage.
5.2.2 The Festival Organizer is not liable for damage, theft or other accidents involving vehicles or persons in the official Festival parking lot. Such car parks are always used at your own risk.
Cancellation, relocation, or postponement of the Festival
5.2.3 The Festival Organizer may cancel, relocate or postpone the Festival for any reason including Force Majeure. You have the right to compensation of your Ticket value in accordance with the applicable law. No further (direct or indirect) damages can be claimed.
6. Festival products and/or services purchased from the Festival Organizer
6.1 Platform Paylogic
Festival products and services can be purchased directly from the Festival Organizer, through the Paylogic platform. A purchase can only be processed after the purchase price has been paid in full:
- Admission ticket for the Festival including (optional) hotel stay.
- Add-Ons issued by the Festival Organizer (e.g.lockers, parking, shuttle services or other add-ons offered).
6.2.1 Credits may be purchased through a CORE Festival Account and uploaded at the Festival and on a CORE Festival Bracelet. The purchase and use of Credits are subject to the specific terms and conditions set forth in Exhibit 3, which are made available in full text and must be accepted before an online top-up purchase can be made. The Terms and Conditions for Cashless Payments will also be made available with the Festival top-ups. Anyone purchasing his/her first Credits through such Festival top-up will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6.3 Online Dispute Resolution
6.3.1 The Festival Organizer hereby informs You of the existence of the European Union's Online Dispute Resolution platform. A request for an out-of-court dispute resolution can be requested via http://ec/europa.eu/odr
7. Festival products and/or services purchased from a Ticket/Travel Partner
7.1 When you purchase Festival products and/or services through a Ticket/Travel Partner, the Ticket/Travel Partner (and not the Festival Organizer) is your contracting agent. You are entering into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions of purchase, as well as these Terms and Attachments.
It is the sole responsibility of the Ticket/Travel Partner to provide you with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions during the purchase process and at the latest at the conclusion of the Agreement with you. The Festival Organizer is released from any contractual liability to you.
7.2 For purchases from a Ticket/Travel Partner, cancellation and refund policies are governed exclusively by the Ticket/Travel Partner's terms and conditions. The Festival Organiser bears no liability whatsoever.
8. Applicable law and competent court
8.1 These Conditions are governed exclusively by Belgian law, to the exclusion of conflict of law rules.
8.2 All disputes shall be settled by the competent court in Antwerp, to the exclusion of all other courts. However, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to file a claim with the court that would be competent under the legal rules of jurisdiction.
9. Other provisions
9.1 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, is or is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the remaining part of that provision shall remain in full force and effect and such provision shall be automatically replaced (by operation of law) by a valid provision as close as possible to the invalid provision.
Appendix 1: Access to the Festival
1. Opening hours of the Festival
1.1 The opening hours of the Festival are as follows (subject to change):
Friday, May 272022
12u00 - 01h00
Saturday May28 2022
12u00 - 01h00
1.2 The lineup of artists determines the accessibility of the number of stages and the opening hours of each stage. Outside of a stage's opening hours, the stage area is not accessible to the public.
1.3 With a validated CORE Festival Bracelet, the Visitor can check in up to one hour before the end of the festival day; after that time, it is no longer possible to enter the Festival grounds.
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse Festival visitors who arrive later than one hour before the end of the Festival day access to the CORE Festival site, even if the Festival visitor is in possession of a valid Festival entry ticket.
2. Festival Program
2.1 The Festival Organizer may find itself forced for compelling reasons (e.g. weather conditions, security, artist cancellations) to change or modify the Festival program and to close stages of the Festival. In this case, the Festival entry ticket remains valid and no entry tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
Appendix 2: House Rules
When visiting CORE Festival 2022, the following house rules apply to all visitors (the "House Rules"). The House Rules are an integral part of the Terms and Conditions and are also posted at the entrance to the Festival.
The House Rules are always implemented in accordance with locally applicable rules and regulations.
CORE FESTIVAL TICKETS AND BRACELETS
- CORE Festival tickets and/or bracelets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- In case of loss or theft of CORE Festival tickets and/or bracelets, they will not be replaced nor refunded.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be admitted, even when accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adolescent.
- The Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the Festival visitor when checking the ticket and/or scanning the Festival Bracelet. If you are unable to present valid identification, security is authorized to refuse you entry to the Festival. The following are considered valid identification documents: identity card, passport or driver's license. Copies will not be accepted. If you are caught with a false ID, this will be considered identity fraud and you will be refused entry to the Festival. You will also be subject to criminal prosecution.
- Tickets and/or Bracelets for CORE Festival may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without prior permission from the Festival Organizer.
- Tickets and/or Bracelets for CORE Festival may not be resold without the express and written permission of the official ticket seller or Festival Organizer. Festival tickets that are resold without this express and written permission from the official ticket seller and/or Festival Organizer do not entitle the holder to admission to the Festival. The Organizer and/or the official ticket seller also reserve the right to cancel tickets for CORE Festival, once it is established that tickets for CORE Festival have been offered for sale despite this prohibition. The costs resulting from this cancellation will be recovered from the buyer.
- Changes in the lineup will not result in a full or even partial refund of the Festival ticket.
- Forgery of the ticket or Bracelet for CORE Festival will be prosecuted.
- Visitors to CORE Festival may not enter areas for which their Bracelet does not grant access (e.g., the Comfort Zone, press zones, backstage, front of house, stages, etc.);
- Access control is based on the applicable legislation, aimed at detecting weapons and dangerous objects. If these items were present on the Festival grounds, they could have a negative impact on the smooth running of the event or jeopardize the safety of festival-goers.
- Entry to the CORE Festival grounds may be denied and visitors may be removed from the CORE Festival grounds (without the right to a refund of the entry fee) if a visitor: (the following list is not exhaustive):
- Is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Is in possession of drugs or dealing drugs;
- had previously been denied entry to other events/meetings by the Organizer or other authorities;
- exhibits behavior or wears clothing that is clearly aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking or inciting violence, hatred, anger, xenophobia, racial hatred, etc;
- endangering the lives of other visitors;
- Is in possession of prohibited items;
- Refuses to be searched by security personnel;
- Refuses or fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the Festival grounds implies acceptance of all prevention and control measures taken by the Festival Organizer or the security team, including the search of persons and bags.
- Anyone wishing to enter the CORE Festival grounds may be searched by security personnel prior to gaining access to the Festival grounds, always in accordance with local applicable laws and regulations.
- Security personnel may ask people of the same sex to be searched and/or have their clothes and luggage searched to intercept prohibited items as set forth in the Festival House Rules (as incorporated herein). If prohibited items are found, security personnel have the right to confiscate them and deny the owner access to the Festival. No refunds will be given.
- Everyone present on CORE Festival premises must at all times comply with the instructions and directives of the Festival Organizer or his authorized representatives on the Festival premises, in order to ensure public order and safety during the Festival.
- For safety reasons, the Festival Organizer reserves the right:
- To pause or stop the Festival;
- To prevent visitors from leaving the Festival grounds until further notice;
- To ask visitors to leave the Festival grounds;
- To deny visitors access to the CORE Festival grounds, even if they are in possession of a valid admission ticket.
- CORE Festival visitors are not allowed to:
- to enter areas to which their Bracelet does not grant access (the Comfort Zone, press zones, backstage, front of house, stages, etc.);
- to climb on tents, structures, fences, light bridges, benches or other structures on the Festival grounds;
- To block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
- to disguise themselves so that they are unrecognizable with the intention of disturbing the peace or endangering the safety of other visitors;
- to sell food, drink or other products without the express permission of the Organizer;
- throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form;
- To smoke in places where it is prohibited;
- To urinate in public;
- To wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites, etc.);
- To park a vehicle without an official parking sticker from the Organizer. Cars may be towed away at the owner's expense;
- To take down, tear down or destroy decorations;
- To steal decorations or other materials owned by CORE Festival.
- To make fire;
- To engage in crowdsurfing;
- to wear texts, symbols, objects, clothing and/or other (visible) external expressions that explicitly refer to a political, social movement or group. Anything that indicates discrimination, incitement or racism is strictly prohibited.
- The following items are prohibited on CORE Festival grounds:
- Bring your own food and drink to CORE Festival;
- drugs or other illegal mind-altering substances;
- deodorant or perfume in packages of more than 100 ml
- other objects (umbrellas, parasols, camera tripods, laser pens, etc.) that security personnel decide pose a risk to other Festival visitors;
- projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form;
- flammable products or materials and aerosols;
- pyrotechnic objects (fireworks, flares, etc.);
- Other weapons or sharp, pointed objects (sticks, chains, knives, etc.);
- banners or objects with discriminatory and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used to disturb the peace, or that may endanger the safety of the crowd and/or cause injury or damage to persons and property;
- animals (except guide dogs);
- The following items are allowed on the CORE Festival grounds:
- Guide dogs;
- disposable or pocket cameras;
- retractable umbrellas without pin (not parasols);
- plastic sheeting and blankets to lie/sit on;
- sunscreen, cosmetic products, deodorant in packages up to 100 ml;
- Refreshers / atomizers, small backpacks or other bags.
- Selfie sticks that are less than 1 m in length when extended and are intended for photography only.
- It is forbidden to make fire.
- To preserve the safety of CORE Festival and other Festival attendees, do not disguise yourself beyond recognition.
DRUG POLICY = ZERO TOLERANCE
CORE Festival has an absolute zero tolerance policy on drugs! You are prohibited from using drugs on both Festival grounds. If you are caught doing so, you will be removed from the Festival grounds. This policy is strictly enforced and in relevant cases means that the case will be handed over to the police. All visitors will be given the opportunity to deposit drugs in special drug cans before entering the Festival grounds without any (legal) consequences.
It is prohibited to deal drugs on the Festival grounds. If any such violation is uncovered, you will be removed from the Festival grounds and turned over to the police.
Directions and instructions from security personnel must be followed immediately. Upon suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous weapons, security is authorized to stop you.
If a visitor is prescribed certain medication for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being permitted to bring that specific medication onto the Festival grounds.
THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS - DAMAGE TO MATERIALS
'Osseghem Park', the location of CORE Festival, is a park. Therefore, all visitors are requested to do their part to keep the surroundings as clean as possible. On the Festival site, the campsite and the parking lot it is clearly indicated where you can leave your waste.
The Festival Organizer puts in a lot of efforts and manpower to make CORE Festival a magical world. We ask every Festivalgoer to show due respect! Tearing off, breaking or any other form of destruction to the Festival Organizer's materials, including theft, will result in removal from the Festival. Entry will be denied for the remainder of the Festival and may be denied for subsequent years.
Visitors to CORE Festival may not climb on tents, structures, fences, light bridges, benches or other structures on the Festival grounds;
CORE Festival's official merchandise is only available for purchase at the Festival, and, optionally at CORE Festival's official webshop.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS - CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
Photo and video recordings will be made during the Festival. There is a good chance that you will be filmed. By entering the Festival grounds, you agree to the processing of these images by WEAREONE.world bv and its partners.
Camera surveillance at CORE Festival is carried out in accordance with local legislation. These recordings will only be used for security purposes during the Festival and will not be passed on to third parties, except to the competent authority upon receipt of a formal request.
The Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the Festival Visitor.
Digital cameras and/or video cameras are allowed on the premises with the exception of (semi-)professional equipment. Our advice: make as many videos as possible and put them on your social media channels.
Use of the restrooms is free at CORE Festival. It is strictly prohibited to urinate in public. If you are caught urinating in public, you risk being removed from the Festival grounds.
Smoking is prohibited inside.
It is forbidden to distribute flyers or hang posters during the Festival!
SAFETY IN FRONT OF AND AROUND THE STAGE
Crowdsurfing is prohibited at CORE Festival. Removal from the Festival grounds if this rule is not followed is the logical consequence.
Visitors to CORE Festival may not block entrances, exits and emergency exits.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
- The artists and organizers of CORE Festival cannot be held responsible for damage, loss or theft, or any other accident.
The Festival Organizer may cancel or postpone CORE Festival only in the event of force majeure or if the Event Organizer has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone CORE Festival. Force majeure shall include, but not be limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, adverse weather conditions, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure and/or delay of technical facilities, failure and/or delay of means of transport, etc.
The Festival Organizer may be forced to close venues due to weather conditions or other force majeure events. This will not result in a partial or full refund.
Parking is available near the CORE Festival grounds. During the Add-Onsale, you can also purchase a parking ticket that allows you to park in any of the parking lots. It is not possible to reserve a specific parking spot or parking lot. After payment, you will receive an Add-On that you can use to park your car. The period for the Add-Onsale will be announced on our website. It is also possible to use the parking without an Add-On against cash payment.
The visitor expressly agrees to indemnify the Organizer against any liability for damage caused to, theft of, or other accidents involving vehicles or persons in the official parking areas of the Festival.
Visitors with disabilities may use the reserved parking upon presentation of a blue parking pass. Please notify us in advance if you wish to use this parking, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
People with disabilities may enter the CORE Festival grounds via an elevator. They may be accompanied in the elevator by up to two companions. These companions must be in possession of a valid Bracelet, registered in their name.
Additional paving has been installed throughout the grounds to make the Festival site easily accessible to people with disabilities.
Appendix 3: Cashless payments
CORE Festival 2022 is a cashless festival.
1. Cashless - general
1.1 'Cashless payments' is the payment method used at the Festival. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to allow other payment methods, such as cash payments and/or payments via other electronic devices.
1.2 'Credits' is the official currency at the Festival. Festival attendees can purchase 'Credits' through the Cashless system by making an online top-up through the CORE Festival website or a top-up at the Festival. The Credits will then be activated on the CORE Festival Bracelet. The value of one (1) Credits will be made available to the Festival attendee (at www.corefestival.com) once Credits can be purchased.
1.3 The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable if the cashless system does not work, does not work without defects or only works partially during CORE Festival. In this case, the Festival Organizer will provide a backup scenario for Festival visitors, for example by providing payment tokens.
2. Cashless - disputes over transactions
2.1 Top-up transactions
2.1.1 All disputes related to online top-up transactions should be reported immediately to email@example.com. Complaints related to online transactions will be accepted up to three months after the end of the Festival. Festival attendees are requested to attach any necessary supporting documentation when communicating with the Festival Organizer.
2.1.2 Festival attendees should both report disputes regarding top-up transactions occurring at the Festival to a Cashless Customer Service point at the Festival, or send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to reject disputes if no evidence or documentation related to the dispute is submitted. Festival attendees can track top-up transactions through their online Cashless Account.
2.2 Other transactions
All other transaction disputes should be reported to the Cashless Customer Service point at CORE Festival as soon as possible.
2.3 Support in case of loss or theft of the value
2.3.1 The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable for theft or loss of the cashless support (Bracelet or Cashless Card) on which the 'Credits' are replenished after that support has been delivered to the Festival Visitor.
2.3.2 In case of loss or theft, Festival visitors can deactivate their cashless support through their online Cashless Account or by stopping by a Cashless Customer Service point at the Festival.
2.4.1 With the exception of Bonus Credits and Credits pre-loaded by the Festival Organizer, cashless Credits can only be refunded after the Festival. Thus, the Festival Organizer will not refund any Credits during the Festival (even if a Festival attendee is denied entry to the Festival).
2.4.2 All refunds are subject to a refund fee, which will be made available to the Festival attendee (at www.corefestival.com and through the CORE Festival Account) once Credits can be purchased.
2.4.3 All online top-up transactions through the website are automatically refunded if implemented by international brands. The international brands are: Bancontact, iDeal, VISA and Mastercard. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to add or remove payment methods as needed.
2.4.4 The Festival Organizer strives to make automatic refunds within 7 days of the end of the Festival. This timing is subject to possible delays beyond the Festival Organizer's control. The refunds will be made using the same payment method as the one used for the online top-up. The timing when the payment is visible on the proof of the electronic payment method depends on the currency, the country and the necessary processing time where the payment processor is located.
2.4.5 Refunds that qualify for automatic refunds happen automatically. The Festival Organizer cannot manually block certain payments, nor is the Festival Organizer authorized to change the payment method of the refund.
2.4.6 Manual refunds apply to all amounts charged to cashless support during and at the Festival.
2.4.7 Manual refunds can be requested until June20 2022, 11:59 pm CET. Refund requests submitted after this date will not be considered. Festival visitors are advised to make maximum use of online top-ups.
2.4.8 The Festival Organizer strives to begin the refund process within seven business days of the end of the registration period for these refunds. This timing is subject to possible delays beyond the control of the Festival Organizer. Refunds will be made using the payment method specified by the Festival Visitor in the 'manual refund form'.
2.4.9 Because manual refunds are processed individually, there is a minimum processing time between notification of the cashless system and the actual payment. This processing time will take approximately three banking days. The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable within this minimum processing time. The processing time depends on the refund method chosen.
2.4.10 Festival Visitors are responsible for providing the Festival Organizer with the correct refund information. If Festival Visitors do not provide the Festival Organizer with the correct information, the Festival Organizer reserves the right not to issue the refund.
2.4.11 NON SEPA refunds are subject to additional bank charges of €7.00, which will be deducted from the refund amount. These payments require an additional processing time of at least three bank working days and are subject to additional bank charges imposed by the acquiring bank. These fees will be paid by the Festival attendees.
3. Third party service providers
CORE Festival's cashless payment system is offered to Festival visitors with the support of 2 suppliers/payment providers: The cashless system supplier and payment provider.
Appendix 4: Add-On Sale
1.1 A CORE Festival Add-On is an additional purchase from CORE Festival or an independent third party (as applicable) (e.g., locker or shuttle service providers, and parking, operating at or around the Festival site). Add-Ons are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer (via the Paylogic platform or third party platform).
If you purchase Add-Ons, the third party mentioned above (as applicable, depending on the services covered by the Add-On) is your contractor. You will enter into an Agreement with them and be subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. Note that these terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is released from any contractual liability to you.
1.2 Each purchase of CORE Festival Add-Ons is final. It is not possible to cancel or change a CORE Festival Add-On.
1.3 In case of force majeure that completely prevents the performance of the services related to the Add-On, the Add-Ons will be cancelled and refunded (with cancellation fees, which will be made available at the time of purchase of the Add-On). No further compensation may be claimed.